1. Goni Askyfou - Asfendou. The route is signposted with a white square and Green Point. The trail is visible, peaks on the plateau Vineyards and after 3.30 hours to arrive Asfendou. The view is breathtaking! If you want to continue to Asfendiotiko canyon and after 3 hours results in Agios Nektarios.
2. Shelter Tavris - Kali Lakki - Sfakiano gorge - Sfakia. The route is signposted with blue and white square in the middle. The total duration is 6 hours and is smooth. It can be done in parts. Starting from Ammoudari and 1.30 hours we arrive at the shelter bulls in 1200. altitude. Thence 0.20 'until the plateau Niatos 1400. Thence south through Trikoukis, follow downhill to the ruined village Kali Lakki. Here there are huge oaks and drinking water. From there we continue downhill to the bottom of the gorge and smooth ride in potamochaliko, we reach the exit after 2.30 hours. At 2km until Sfakia. Also from Kali Excavation pits leaving Bodywork road reaches Ibro after 2 hours.
3. Vegetables - St. George. We start from the Quarter in south corner and follow the mountain road. After a while, we get the right ramifications which lifts us up until the vegetables in location 900. Altitude. The museum MITA and the newly built church of St. George's Methystis. The view from the peak to the plateau Askyfou and the White Mountains, is breathtaking.
4. Pyrovoliki-drop. Approximately 1.5 km before Askyfou starts on the left a road. At 3.3 km, we arrive in the small wooded plateau Pyrovoliki at 900. Altitude. There exists mitato operating today. Continue for 1.5 miles, we reach the plateau drips at 920m. altitude. The trip takes 1.20 hours. Continuing from there until the end of the road (a total of 7.2 miles), we arrive at mitato Asfentilide at an altitude of 1230m. The total hike takes 2.30 hours.
5. Vandy-Linen-dancer. After the Vendée at 500. left, we encounter another fork mountain road. Starting encounter mitata Bailakakidon and then mitato Mafrochi. At 3 km. Continue transit at mitata Dancer, Morrow, bright Lakos and 6.5 km, we arrive at the current end of the road in 1300. altitude, where there are old mitata. The hike up here lasts 2.30 hours, while another hour it takes to ascend to the top dancer Tripali, whence the Asigoniotikes Madares.
6. Kulu-Skogio. This is a short and easy hikes for those who want a wonderful walk rather long distances. We start from the main street in Xylodema, they face south and down Askyfou. We follow the obvious path on the left, which leads us to the two Turkish castles (coolies) were built after the revolution of 1866, where the view is wonderful! From there another path leads us lower, where we find the roadwork road to corner. Continuing right, climb the small hill Skogio has great view. Back on the road and choose to go or by frame or To Ammoudari.
1. Grindstone - turtlenecks. On the road from Asfendou to Ibro, before the village there is a junction left for the villages and Asfandou Kallikratis. Following the road after 4km., You encounter left bifurcation after 1km., Reaches the top grindstone, where transmission facilities telephony to Africa. The view to the north and south coast of the island is wonderful. The hike up here takes 2 hours. Just beyond the junction of the main road whetstone-Asfendou starts a dirt road to the right, which leads to the finest and most interesting mitato Sfakia, in turn, with splendid Kumiko.
2. Kallis pit. Beside the church of St. Constantine / mind starts to Ibro good mountain road, which after 10km. path reaches the ruined village Kali Lakki. The old village is written with the towering oaks. The hike takes 2.30 hours. Continuing you can descend the canyon Sfakiano, 2.30 hours walking route.